Stage II Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1 (1FR302-SCI)
- Stage II System
West Bend Dyno offers a wide range of ATI/Procharger kits tailored to your specific needs. Our dedicated team is always ready to assist you with any queries you may have.
We are delighted to announce the availability of Stage II Intercooled Systems and Tuner Kits for the 2012 Boss 302 Mustang. Our Intercooled Cog Race Kits are perfect for modified applications. Equipped with the patented and proven, self-contained ProCharger P-1SC-1 supercharger producing 7.5 psi of boost, a highly effective air-to-air intercooler, and a dedicated 8-rib drive, our Stage II System or Tuner Kit can add 215 or more HP to an otherwise stock Boss 302 running high quality pump gas.
The Stage II System and Tuner Kit can be installed onto a completely stock engine, requiring absolutely no cutting or trimming of factory components. Like the majority of ProCharger Systems, it fits under the stock hood. The Stage II Intercooled System comes 100% complete, including the industry-leading ProCharger P-1SC-1 self-contained supercharger, air-to-air intercooler, intercooler tubing, brackets, 52lb/hr fuel injectors, ProFlow bypass valve, and computer programmer. Thanks to the industry’s coolest charge air temperatures, the unmatched power gains are delivered with maximum reliability and everyday driveability. The Stage II Tuner Kit is identical to the complete system, but omits fuel injectors and computer programming. Higher boost levels are available for modified engines.
- Horsepower gain: 50%+, more if upgrading to D1SC
- P-1SC-1 supercharger head unit, D-1SC, F-1, F-1A, F-1C/F-1R available as upgrades
- Highly effective 3 core air-to-air intercooler
- All 3" tubing and ProFlo Bypass Valve
- Belt Drive System: Additional 8 rib
- Fuel Pump Supplied: Not Supplied
- Fuel Injectors Supplied: Not Supplied
- Computer/Ignition Mods.: Not Supplied
- Fits under the stock hood
- Retains the Boss intake manifold
- The coolest charge air temperatures and largest power gains available
- ProCharger’s patented and proven, self-contained oiling design requires no external oil lines
- Easiest and quickest installation