Twin Disc Clutch 2015-2023 Mustang Ecoboost - Ceremetallic (M921ECO-1)
** ADD to CART for SALE PRICE **
Mantic Clutch USA proven twin disc setup on the S550 Mustang is known for winning races and holding big power. Taking all the technical data we know about the GT Mustang and carried it over to the Ecoboost Mustang. This clutch and flywheel kit is a direct performance replacement for the 2015-2021 Mustang 2.3T models. A Mantic twin disc performance clutch kit offers twice the durability over the standard single disc kit. More surface area for increased wear properties, heat capacity and long life during heavy driving situations. The ceremetallic friction material is more aggressive than organic but it serves the purpose with higher capacity and more durability. This is our most popular option for the Ecoboost owner who has more power than stock like tune, exhaust, larger turbo etc.
- SFI Approved 1.1
- All Billet Construction
- No Flex at High RPM
- Light Pedal Feel
- High Torque Capacity
- All in One Complete Kit
- Lightened Flywheel
- Completely Rebuildable
- 1010 TQ Capacity at Crank
- 820-850 TQ Capacity at Wheels
- Street or Track Capabilities
- NOTE: Capacity will vary with use and type of power adder being utilized.
Complete Kit Includes
- Twin Disc Clutch
- Heavy Duty Billet Pressure Plate
- Lightened Steel Flywheel ( 12 lbs )
- Ceremetalic Friction Material
- Hydraulic Release Bearing
- Flywheel Bolts & Alignment Tool
- All Necessary Hardware
- Aluminum Carry Case
Application: Ford 2015-2023 Mustang 2.3T Ecoboost
Mantic Part Number: M921ECO
Why Choose a Mantic Clutch?
This Mantic Clutch kit uses our unique sprung center with cushioned ceremetallic triple discs. This means more torque capacity and heat resistance while retaining excellent drivability. The Mantic twin clutch uses 9" diameter discs that greatly reduces the Moment of Inertia (MOI) for a seamless transition of power between gears. The low MOI is a huge difference over the typical 10" or 11" clutch kits on the market. More horsepower to the ground as well as quicker precise shifts is the huge benefit over the stock clutch. The lightweight flywheel allows quicker revs compared to the heavier OE units.
- Engineered for serious performance builds where other kits have fallen short, this is the proven answer to transfer all power to the ground.
- Driving your Ecoboost Mustang with a Mantic twin disc clutch is easy, pedal effort remains relatively low, with approximately 12-15% increase over the OE clutch pedal feel.
The clutch is modular in construction for ease of service and is completely rebuildable. The red clutch cover and components are machined from billet stock adding strength and durability. 100% billet construction will not flex under heavy usage like other stamped steel units. Read More about the comparison of a Mantic billet clutch to our competition.