Take control of your LS engine with Terminator X Max! Don’t settle for a junkyard ECU with a cumbersome tuning interface when you can have complete control of your engine, self-learning fuel strategies and the proven, race-winning technology of Holley EFI at a budget-friendly price! Terminator X Max features real-time fuel learn, high impedance injector drivers, an integrated 1bar MAP sensor, and 4 programmable inputs and outputs. The inputs and outputs are ideal for electric fans, boost control solenoids, progressive nitrous control, and much more. Part number 550-927 also has 4L60E or 4L80E Transmission control and Drive-By Wire Throttle Body control. Terminator X Max comes fully loaded with base maps for common LS engine combinations to get you out of the garage and on the road/track fast. These Terminator X kits include a USB/CAN tuning cable instead of the 3.5″ Handheld LCD, these kits require the use of the free Terminator X Software for initial setup. The Terminator X Software includes multiple base calibrations to choose from for either naturally aspirated or boosted engines. Also included is Holley EFI’s industry-leading, easy to use software suite that allows full laptop access for advanced users. Whether you are building a budget beater or a boosted race car, Terminator X MAX has the features and technology you need at a price that won’t break the bank!
- For GM LS 4.8/5.3/6.0 Truck Engines with 24x crank reluctor, Transmission Control, Drive-by Wire throttle body control, and Multec 2 Injectors
- Real-Time fuel map learn, takes the guess work out of tuning your base fuel table.
- High Impedance Injector Drivers will safely power most Stock LS injectors, and Holley EFI Injectors. Injector support chart provided in the instructions (Will not control Low Impedance Injectors)
- All of the new Terminator X Max systems utilize the Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband to relay AFR information to the ECU for accurate reading and precise tuning control.
- On-Board 1bar MAP sensor, is perfect for N/A or Nitrous engine combos. If your combination requires a 2+Bar, we recommend GM 12592525, and our adapter part number 558-416.
- MAP Sensor vacuum hose adapters (1/8th – ¼ and 3/16ths)
- 4 Inputs – 12v, Ground, 5v, and Frequency, for things such as additional pressure sensors, or activation triggers for nitrous activation, or a trans brake
- 4 Outputs – Ground, PWM – , for accessories such as; fans, boost control, nitrous control, IAC Kit, and More
- Boost Control – Boost vs Time, Boost vs Gear, Boost vs RPM, Boost vs Speed, Boost Safeties-Board Diagnostic LEDS for: ECU Power – Engine Run – Wideband Status – TPS Calibration – Crank Signal –Cam Signal. Allow you to identify any Critical engine issues a
- Nitrous Control – Single Channel of Wet or Dry, Progressive or Non-Progressive, Rich/Lean Safeties, and target Closed Loop AFRadjustable through included 3.5” full color touchscreen, base tune easily created via handheld Wizard!
- Advanced Tables – 4x 1D Tables, 1x 1D per Gear Table, 4x 2D Tables, 1x 2D per Gear Table, can be used for any custom tables you can dream up, such as Flex Fuel Sensor Offset Table, or a custom fuel or oil pressure safety!
- On-Board Diagnostic LEDS for: ECU Power – Engine Run – Wideband Status – TPS Calibration – Crank Signal –Cam Signal. Allow you to identify any Critical engine issues at a glance
- Includes CAN/USB tuning cable allowing you to configure your ECU and Tuning the engine in real time.
- The compact ECU size allows you to mount it virtually anywhere. Remember, diagnostic LEDS must face up!
- Plug and play compatible with more Holley EFI accessories such as; analog style gauges, shift lights, various modules, and coming soon, 12.3″ digital dash support!
- Free EFI Tuning Software for complete control of your Terminator X power plant
- Recommended Pedal part number – 10379038
- Includes: 24x LS Engine Main Harness – Multec 2 Injector Harness – DBW Throttle Body Harness – 4L60E/4L80E Transmission Control Harness – Terminator X MAX ECU – ECU Main Power Harness – Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor – Input/Output Harness