Hooker has the perfect solution for finishing out the T-56 conversion in your LS swapped 2nd Gen F-body (Camaro & Firebird). With this high-quality stamped-steel shift hump, your installation will be clean and professional. The generous flange allows the shift hump to be drilled and rosette welded to the transmission tunnel for a high-quality OEM appearance, or you can simply drill and bolt the shift hump to your transmission tunnel. This shift hump is designed around the Tremec T-56 Magnum 6-speed transmission and Hooker T-56 transmission crossmember and engine mount brackets for this application. This shift hump may also be used with other transmissions and in other applications although additional fitting or fabrication may be required.
T-56 shift hump panel features:
- Designed to fit under factory console
- Stamped from 17-gauge steel for strength and EDP coated for superior corrosion resistance
- Generous mounting flange allows sift hump to be drilled and rosette welded to transmission tunnel for a high-quality OEM appearance
- Top opening sized to allow removal and servicing of T-56 shifter
- Designed for LS swaps into 1970-1981 GM F-body platform (Camaro & Firebird) using Tremec T-56 Magnum 6-speed transmissions using Hooker T-56 transmission crossmember and LS engine mount brackets
- May work in other applications and with other transmissions with additional fitting or fabrication