QUICK FUEL HR-SERIES CARBURETOR
$472.95 – $557.95
The Hot Rod Series is a versatile performer designed for the most discerning street enthusiast. Featuring lightweight die-cast aluminum components, the HR-Series offer all the tunability you would expect from more expensive racing carburetors, including changeable bleeds, idle feed, power valve channel restrictions, and four-corner idle. Offered in either vacuum or mechanical secondary models, all Hot Rod Series carburetors feature electric chokes and dual metering blocks for added performance. Now available in a 450 cfm model for applications with small displacement engines.
The Quick Fuel HR-Series carburetor features:
- All models feature a fully adjustable electric choke for easy starting
- Dual metering blocks w/4-corner idle for smooth and efficient idle quality
- Screw-in air bleeds and idle feed restrictions for quick and unsurpassed tuning capability
- Dual inlet fuel bowls with sight glass windows on both fuel bowls for safe and easy float adjustment
- Universal throttle lever with sealed throttle shafts for years of smooth operation
- Tuneable secondary opening rate
- Tumble polished for long-lasting shine
|Dimensions||13.5 × 11.5 × 7.5 in|
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov.