MORE POWER, WET-SUMP OILING FOR THE RACE-BRED LS7
Chevrolet Performance’s new LS427/570 builds on the trackbred performance of the LS7 engine and enhances it in two important ways: More power and easier installation. A new, higher-lift camshaft helps it produce 570 horsepower and 540 lb.-ft. of torque—increases of 65 hp and 70 lb.-ft. over the production-based LS7 crate engine. Additionally, a new wet-sump oiling system facilitates easier and less costly installation, because the supporting components for the production-based LS7’s dry-sump system are not required.
• Based on the production LS7 crate engine
• Unique high-lift hydraulic roller camshaft with.591-in. intake/ .590-in. exhaust lift
• Unique high-rate valve springs
• F-body wet-sump oil pan and specific wet-sump oil pump
• Low-profile LS7 EFI intake manifold with fuel rails, injectors and throttle body installed
• CNC-ported cylinder heads featuring 2.2-inch titanium intake valves
• Comes assembled with 14-inch Camaro Z/28 168-tooth manual transmission flywheel
• Use with LS427 Engine Controller P/N 19420000
• Not intended for marine applications
This product is intended to be used in uncontrolled or pre-pollution controlled vehicle. They are not legal for use on pollution controlled vehicles.
UNCONTROLLED VEHICLES ARE DEFINED AS…
– 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
– 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
– 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicles