LS PUSH ROD 7.400 .080
West Bend Dyno push rods are designed and manufactured to the highest standards by Trend. Trend uses high-quality, heat-treated steel alloy for a lifetime of strength and durability.
LS push rod features:
- Push rod tube diameter: 5/16 in.
- Material: Chromoly
- Top tip style: Ball
- Bottom tip style: Ball
- Intake overall length: 7.400 in.
- Exhaust overall length: 7.400 in.
- Top tip diameter: 5/16 in.
- Bottom tip diameter: 5/16 in.
- Wall thickness: 0.080 in.
- Heat treated: Yes
- Quantity: Sold as a set of 16
|Dimensions||12 × 6 × 4 in|
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov.