LS PUSH ROD 7.400 .080
West Bend Dyno push rods are designed and manufactured to the highest standards by Trend. Trend uses high-quality, heat-treated steel alloy for a lifetime of strength and durability.
LS push rod features:
- Push rod tube diameter: 5/16 in.
- Material: Chromoly
- Top tip style: Ball
- Bottom tip style: Ball
- Intake overall length: 7.400 in.
- Exhaust overall length: 7.400 in.
- Top tip diameter: 5/16 in.
- Bottom tip diameter: 5/16 in.
- Wall thickness: 0.080 in.
- Heat treated: Yes
- Quantity: Sold as a set of 16
|Dimensions||12 × 6 × 4 in|
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov.
West Bend Dyno