Are you interested in learning about fuel injection and all of the related components? Are you unsure how to navigate through all the choices and conflicting information regarding fuel injection upgrades? Are you thinking of switching your old carburetor to a throttle body or port style fuel injection? Is an LS, Hemi or Coyote swap in your future? West Bend Dyno Tuning is now offering our 2021 EFI Education Class Booklet to you! This booklet is designed to help you figure out what will be involved when making the switch to EFI, and how to avoid common obstacles/failures related to fuel injection upgrades. Topics covered are:
1. Factory vs aftermarket ECU control: how to determine what is best for your application
2. “Self-tuning” vs “tuneable” ECUs
3. Ignition timing control
4. What sensors are involved and determining a MAF or MAP based system.
5. How to properly size a fuel system. How to determine what fuel pump, lines and injectors are needed. How to determine what type of fuel pressure regulator is
6. How to determine what type of spark plugs are needed and what gap is required
7. Determining what fuel type is best for your application: premium, E85 or FLEX.
8. Boost control – manual vs electronic
Have questions or need help choosing your Fuel Injection? Give us a call at (262) 692-9035 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.